Buy Safely From 0nstore
High Level Online Security & Safety for All
Although it’s difficult to be 100% certain that a website or seller you are buying from is legitimate, there are some simple things you can do to increase the odds that you’re buying from an honest trader. Here is a checklist to help you buy safe online:
- Most important is there an ‘s’ at the end of the ‘http’ (https:// ) part of the web address and is there a padlock symbol in the address bar? This means the website is using an encrypted system that keeps your details more secure. This is very important on the checkout pages because it re-assures you that your card information will be encrypted with at least a 256bit hash code, which is impossible to decipher or reveal.
- Are there many spelling or grammar mistakes on the site? This can be a clue that a business may be unprofessional.
- Do they have a quick and easy to use contact page. There should also be other information pages that indicate the site is professionally managed. At least some of the following pages should be available, such as : About Us , refunds & returns policy, terms of service and any data privacy statements.
- No online retail shopping store needs your social security number or your birth date to do business!
- Read the small print carefully – don't get caught out by missing key information about your purchase
- Be careful if using public Wi-Fi. Your standard data connection is more secure.
- Keep your software and virus protection up-to-date and use strong passwords for any online accounts.
You can see 0nstore ticks all the boxes of the buying checklist. So you can rest assured that you are safe and secure when you buy from us.