We at Onstore will try and do our best to make your shopping experience a pleasurable one. However, we know that sometimes things don't go smoothly and there may be cause for for you to return an item or indeed request a refund. So please read the terms of our returns and refunds policy carefully below.
Most items sold are eligible for our 30-day returns and refund policy. If your product is received faulty or damaged out of the box, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Please note, there is no reimbursement for return shipping; you must bear the cost of return shipment.
Please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the posting label.
Please email contact us on the contact page with your refund claim with all the details.
- * To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it. It must also be returned in all the ORIGINAL packaging.
- * To complete your return, we require a order number / receipt or proof of purchase.
- * To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged when received.
- *WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS AFTER ITEM HAS SHIPPED ON THE BASIS THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND. IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED THEN REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE ISSUED IF THE ITEM IS *FAULTY OR FAILS TO BE DELIVERED. Please note our tracking system will track all deliveries to your shipping address and we retain proof of delivery for our records.
- * If an order is received where the delivery address is not the same as the billing address , the order will be flagged as a possible fraudulent transaction by our order system and as such we will need to take additional measures before the order is processed for shipment. If any order is flagged , then we will request additional information from the buyer such as proof of ID & addresses. If the proof is provided within 72 hours we will proceed with the order. If in , such cases, the requested proof or any related communication is not received within 72 hours, then the order will be cancelled and a refund issued with a deduction of up to 40% of the order value for our cancellation administration costs.
- *Certain sale items may not be eligible under this standard policy. If an item is discounted in these sale conditions, it may not be covered under any returns & refunds policy conditions . If this is the case, then it will be clearly stated on the product page which , or indeed if any , returns & refunds policy applies.
- *Items sold as part of special promotions may not be covered in any respect by our standard or any returns and refunds policy unless explicitly and exclusively stated at the point of sale. In such situations you will be or will have been made clearly aware of such exceptions to the standard policy herein stated.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Some health and personal care items
* CD, DVD, software, video game or any digital card that has been opened.
* Any item that has clearly been used and is not in its original condition , wilfully damaged or is missing any supplied parts.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery *
Once your return is received , we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. The item will then be assessed to qualify for our returns policy. Once assessment is completed , we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If approved, your refund will then be processed immediately and a credit will be automatically issued to your credit card or original method of payment subject to the required number of days to complete processing by your credit card issuer or payment processor. Please be aware most of the processing will be handled by YOUR payment provider and is NOT controlled by us.
Refunds (if applicable)
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund within a reasonable processing time, first check your bank account again and then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially processed. There is often some processing time before a refund is completed. You should contact your bank if needed.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund in good time, please contact us on our contact page with your contact and purchase details.
Sale items (if applicable)
Certain sale items cannot be refunded or may be exceptionally covered under an exclusive returns & refunds policy. See items 5 & 6 above under section "Notable Clauses".
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged on receipt. If you wish to exchange it for the same item, then please just send us a message from the contact page with your contact information & purchase details.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, and a shipping cost has been applied at point of sale, in certain circumstances the cost or partial cost of the shipping may be deducted from your refund. All return shipping costs must be borne by you.
In the event of an exchange being agreed , the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on where you live,
If you are shipping an item that’s equivalent in cost to over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we are unable to guarantee or accept responsibility for non receipt of your returned item. Disputes of returns will not be addressed unless verifiable proof of delivery is provided.